Pampcakes Pampcakes

Very nice

I like the animation and the voices a lot. I would only make a small suggestion to the viewer to also vieuw the part after the credits. Besides the music at the end is pure gold!

~Biertje

PeteGrammarman responds:

Yes, it is imperative that everyone watch after the credits! Thank you for the review and the advice to the watchers.

Lotions and Baskets Lotions and Baskets

Funny little things.

I have never seen the movie, but I like the song and animation a lot! I dont really get the picture you put between, that shows a censored boy and a evil girl???? But I found it funny that you said; He wasn't wearing any pants, during the entire movie.

Nice work, looking forward to the next.

Super Fun Time Adventure Super Fun Time Adventure

Short and Simpel

It was short and the controls were very easy, but you managed to keep it entertaining with music and funny comments!

Zone of the Awesome Zone of the Awesome

To slow

Nice try, but it wasn't fast enough! Jokes and moves should come more quickly for an Awesome.

Phobotech responds:

That's a little-bit why I'm going to stray from the Awesome-genre altogether; I need to be able to make something with depth.

TouchDwnTurnAround Collab TouchDwnTurnAround Collab

Secrets...

I just love the pixel tool!

12 FU's Of Online Gaming 12 FU's Of Online Gaming

Correct! You get an A+

Well I think a lot of people are going to thank you for this. Setting the record straight and espescially the bonus FU is great. Welcome the newbies and kick the immature kids. I have already sent this movie to some people.... ;)

Collin & The Wishing Tree Collin & The Wishing Tree

Island Humor

Darn you guys are great on that island. Keep up the work, nice voice acting!

The Pirate Collab The Pirate Collab

Alrrrighty!

I liked it, but come on, cut it out with the stickman! All the other stuff was awesome, a pirate with an Uzi =)

Bertn responds:

I also liked the stickman part to be honnest. :3

Walking over a knoll Walking over a knoll

How exciting!!

Wow, I could watch all day to this moving legg.

Seriously use your imagination.

Magyar responds:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

The Growth of a Flower The Growth of a Flower

chill

Man, that was a very funny short. Nice one! Good sounds with perfect music too!